September marks the start of our busiest time at Cityteam. In the coming months, we will meet hundreds of families facing crisis, hunger, and homelessness. Together, we can make a difference for our neighbors in need. If you’d like to help, we’ve got something for everyone! Check out our top 5 suggestions:
1. Organize a food drive. We’ll be delivering food to over 1,000 families for Thanksgiving and Christmas and we’re just getting started with collecting food. Check out our list here.
2. Like to golf? Or a good charity dinner and auction? Our biggest fundraiser is just around the corner on September 29th and you can still register here to play or join us for dinner.
3. Volunteer to pack and deliver food and toys for Thanksgiving and Christmas. You will love how it feels to get hands on involved in making the holidays special for children an families. There are opportunities for all ages, sign up here.
4. Sponsor a Child in need to make this Christmas special for families in our area. We will supply you with a child or family’s toy wish list and you can shop away! Contact email@example.com to get started today.
5. Donate to Cityteam. Click here to make a financial gift to support food, holiday help, shelter, recovery and so much more through Cityteam Chester. Please designate “Philadelphia” to make sure that your gift stays local.
Please share our post with your friends and contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.