Christmas is just around the corner! If you have been wanting to celebrate by doing something special for someone in need, we have a few great ways you can do so at Cityteam. We have a list of over 1,000 families and over 2,500 children who can use your help.
1. “Adopt” a Child or multiple children who need toys for Christmas. You will be provided a child’s first name, “wish list” of favorite toys, and clothing sizes to give you a personal connection with the child you are helping. Click here for more details or contact email@example.com.
3. Drop In to one of these great events all over the Delaware Valley.
- Wednesday, December 2, Dine Out at Springmill Café in Conshohocken. They are donating a portion of all checks for the evening to Cityteam and we will also be collecting toys.
- Friday, December 4, meet up with K-LOVE at Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union and drop off toys.
- Sunday, December 6, Philadelphia Union Fans 5k & Holiday Family Party toy drop off 8am -12pm. You can still register for the 5k.
- Thursday, December 10, members of Delaware County Chamber of Commerce is hosting a Holiday Business After Hours Event at Republic Bank, Media –– with a Cityteam toy collection.
- Sunday, December 21, Cardinal O’Hara’s annual Family Christmas Mass & Tree Lighting includes a “Shower for Baby Jesus” collection of diapers, wipes and formula for Cityteam’s Mother Baby Program.
- Wednesday, December 30th Iron Hill Restaurant in Media will donate 20% of Dinner Check to Cityteam w/coupon.
4. Volunteer at one of our Christmas events. We have something for all ages, so check out the options by clicking here.
5. Donate financially. Just click here and remember to select “Philadelphia” to keep your gifts local
6. Share this post with your friends and family to help spread the word of all the good you can do to share help and hope with families in need throughout the holidays!