Warmer weather is headed our way, at last! If you are looking for ways to get out and make a difference in the lives of people in need, check out our list:
1. Drive. We have an URGENT need for volunteer drivers to help with our daily food pickups. These pickups are the primary resource for our daily food outreach programs. Volunteer shifts are Monday through Friday 7:30-11:30am or 12:30-3:30pm. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
2. Serve. Gather a group and join us for our newest initiative, Hope Cafe, where our cafeteria becomes a restaurant style dining experience for our guests from the streets. Your team will be our waiters/waitresses, kitchen helpers, bus people and more while serving a delicious served to order meal to our community. Email email@example.com to get more information!
3. Pack and Deliver. Easter is one of our favorite holidays at Cityteam, celebrating the hope Jesus has shared with us all. One way we connect with our community during this time is through packing and delivering special holiday food boxes and kids’ Easter baskets. You and your family can get in on the fun by signing up online! (click here)
4. Support. Our seventh annual Angel Event fundraiser for our Mother and Baby program is coming soon on April 18th. This year’s luncheon and silent auction will feature live music and exciting auction items. All proceeds from this fundraiser support the young moms and babies we serve in our community. You can help by buying a ticket, hosting a table or contributing to our auction. Click here for more details, and see one of our favorite testimonials below.
5. Collect. As the weather is changing, we are in need of outgrown children’s clothing for spring and summer. If you are cleaning out your kids’ closets and have clothing that you would re-use yourself, please consider donating to Cityteam.
6. Share. Help us spread the word to your friends by sharing this blog post.
As always, thanks for reading, praying and making our ministry great by staying involved.